Price Range $4295 to $5695
- More Volume with up to 28 HP Gain
- Includes High Flow Cats
- Choice of tip style and color
- Includes gaskets and hardware
- No CEL & Exact fit
+ Detailed Product Description
AWE Tuning Porsche 911 991.2 Turbo and Turbo S Performance Exhaust
- Max gains of 28 hp and 34 ft-lbs of torque at the crank with RSR style tips
- Max gains of 21 hp / 31 ft-lbs of torque at the crank with OE tips or quad tips
- Cat sections feature 200 CPSI HJS HD metal core catalysts
- H-pipe crossover for optimal acoustic performance
- RSR-style tip option retains 3″ diameter from turbos to tips
- Includes news gaskets and hardware
- Perfect fitment – guaranteed
- No Check Engine Light Guarantee
- Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
This system was designed from the ground up to match the 991 rather than simply being a re-purposing of the 997 system. The exhaust is well behaved, with deeper tones around town, yet under full throttle it’s aggressive and louder than the factory version. The system includes 200 Cell HJS HD high-flow catalysts to replace the factory sections and this helps ensure that you can still pass the emissions tests. Using 3.0″ diameter T304 stainless steel tubing and an H-pipe design, the AWE Tuning muffler section routes exhaust gases through two proprietary and handcrafted mufflers to create the AWE Tuning signature sound.
RSR Style Tips: This tip option provides the most power as it carries the 3” tubing straight-through to the end, producing an impressive 9 hp over the quad tips. Available in diamond black finish or chrome silver.
Quad Outlet Tips: Available in diamond black, or chrome silver finish to replace the factory tips.
Retain stock tips: The AWE Tuning Porsche 991 Turbo and Turbo S Performance Exhaust System is compatible with factory tips, for those who want to keep the modification under wraps. You can always add either of the other tips later.
+ Performance Specs.
+ Our Opinion
Typical AWE – high quality, great fitment and really good sound combination that is not over bearing or changes the personality of the car. This is a great choice if you want more power and volume but still be able to comfortably chat on a hands-free mobile phone.
Installation is pretty straight forward, once you have the rear bumper removed. AWE includes new hardware and gaskets to make the job simple. If you’re not comfortable with installing yourself, we’d recommend you search our directory for a local specialist who can install this for you – or contact us and we’ll recommend a friendly local specialist shop for you.