Price Range $2780 to $3312
- More Volume and Up to 34 HP Gain
- Integrated X-pipe
- Choice of Tip Style & Color
- Spring hook hardware
- No CEL & Easy Fit
+ Detailed Product Description
AFe Mach Force-XP Performance Exhaust System for Porsche 911 991
- Max gains of 34 hp and 43 ft-lbs of torque at the crank
- Cat back system saving 20lbs in weight
- Crossover integrated X-pipe for optimal acoustic performance
- Multiple style tip options – black, carbon fiber or chrome silver
- Includes new spring hook hardware
- Perfect fitment
- No Check Engine Light and Emission Compliant
The aFe 991 exhaust is well behaved, with deeper tones around town, yet under full throttle it’s aggressive and louder than the factory version. The system is 3-inch mandrel bent stainless steel piping throughout and is approx. 20lbs lighter than the factory system.
This system is configurable with 3 tip options:
- Silver Chrome
- Carbon Fiber
+ Performance Specifications
+ Our Opinion
High quality, good fitment and sound combination that is not over bearing and doesn’t change the personality of the car. This is a great choice if you want more power and volume but want to retain the factory catalytic converters.
Installation is pretty straight forward, once you have the rear bumper removed. aFe includes new hardware to make the job simple. If you’re not comfortable with installing yourself, we’d recommend you search our directory for a local repair shop who can install this for you – or contact us and we’ll recommend a friendly local specialist shop for you.