Price Range $1495 to $2206
- Config Options with Up To 14HP Gain
- Uses Existing PSE With Simulators
- Track and Touring Editions
- Tip Choices and Colors
- No CEL & Perfect Fit
+ Detailed Product Description
Porsche Macan – AWE Tuning Performance Exhaust
- Max power gains of 42 hp and 33 ft-lbs of torque at the crank on 3.0L Twin Turbo
- Max power gains of 15 hp and 31 ft-lbs of torque at the crank on 3.6L Twin Turbo
- Retains the existing push-button PSE function with additional simulators
- Optimized for PDK
- Direct bolt-on and perfect fit
- Choice of silver or black 102mm tips
- Track Edition for More Volume
- Touring Edition for Refined Tones
- Exhaust design maximizes flow and performance
- No Check Engine Light Guarantee
The AWE performance exhaust suite for the Porsche Macan offers two options – the Touring or Track Edition. Both exhaust systems add power and torque while increasing volume.
The AWE Touring Edition Exhaust is a complete quad outlet cat-back exhaust system. Designed to easily bolt-on, the exhaust features a bespoke X-pipe for enhanced exhaust scavenging and delivers smooth non-droning tones throughout the rev range.
The Track Edition Exhaust for the Macan Features an uninterrupted straight-through axle-back design to optimize volume. The result is the Track Edition has a more pronounced tone in the mid-range and increased volume. This option changes the car from mild mannered to more extreme volume sports car. Not the ideal choice for freeway cruising and chatting on the phone.
AWE offers two choices of tips for the Macan Exhaust:
102mm diamond black tips
102mm chrome silver tips
+ Performance Specs.
+ Our Opinion
High quality exhaust with easy fitment and really good sound. The PSE function, if you have it, is bypassed with the addition of valve simulators preventing a warning light. The black exhaust tips look best on most cars.
Combined with an ECU tune, this exhaust system delivers a good increase in power through improved flow with a great sound. Only choose the track exhaust if you can stand the volume! The Touring Edition is a more sophisticated sound.
Installation is pretty straight forward with a well designed exhaust that bolts directly to the factory mounting points. AWE includes new hardware to make the job simple. If however, you’re not comfortable with installing it yourself, we’d recommend you search our directory for a local specialist who can install this for you – or contact us and we’ll recommend a friendly local specialist shop for you.