Pricing Range $3995 - $4600
- Up To 15 HP Gain
- 12lbs Lighter than stock exhaust
- Includes High Flow Cats
- Optional Performance Headers
- No CEL & Perfect Fit
+ Detailed Description
AWE Tuning Performance Exhaust for Porsche 911 Turbo – 997.2
- Max power gains of 15 hp and 22 ft-lbs of torque
- Direct bolt-on and perfect fit
- Choice of silver or black quad tips
- 12 lbs lighter than the stock exhaust system
- High performance catalysts feature HJS HD 200CPSI cores
- 3.0″ tubing with H-Pipe crossover for optimal performance
- Bullet style mufflers without any drone
- X-pipe delivers a constant exotic tone
- Exhaust design maximizes flow and performance
- Optional performance headers
- Includes gaskets and hardware
- No Check Engine Light Guarantee
The AWE performance exhaust for the Porsche 911 Turbo – 997.2 has received rave reviews for it amazing sound. At idle and part throttle the exhaust is civil and well behaved. On full throttle the tone and volume jump to produce and amazing sound that clearly distinguishes this exhaust from the rest.
The exhaust is comprised of 3.0 inch tubing with an H-style crossover pipe. The bullet mufflers help to save weight, reduce drone but allow for excellent exhaust gas flow. The 200 cell HJS HD metal core catalysts make sure the CEL is not triggered while helping to deliver more than 15 additional horse power and 22 ft lbs of torque.
Optional Performance Headers
To optimize the power from an exhaust or turbo upgrade, AWE developed a performance set of headers to match. These headers are the perfect match for the desire for serious power increases such as turbo upgrades. Better flowing, more durable and designed to cope with the additional demands of more power.
AWE offers two choices of tips for the 911 Turbo Exhaust:
Quad diamond black tips
Quad chrome silver tips
Note: Some of the images may show an RSR tip option that is no longer available for this exhaust.
+ Performance Specs
+ Our Opinion
High quality exhaust with easy fitment and really amazing sound – certainly one of the best we’ve heard. AWE includes the gaskets and hardware you need to complete the job. Modifications to the emissions systems like the cats can reduce your long term ability to be emission compliant – they are designed “for racing use only.”
Installation is pretty straight forward. AWE includes new hardware to make the job simple. We do recommend new studs for the turbo connection be on-hand when you start this install. If you’re not comfortable with installing yourself, we’d recommend you search our directory for a local specialist who can install this for you – or contact us and we’ll recommend a friendly local specialist shop for you.