- Maximum Gain of Up To 22 HP
- Sealed Carbon Fiber Box
- Perfect Fitment
- Increases Turbo Spool Sound
- Emission Compliant
+ Detailed Product Description
Carbon Intake System for Porsche 911 Turbo 991 & 991.2 – AWE Tuning
- Max power gains of 22 hp and 22 ft-lbs of torque at the crank
- Fully sealed carbon fiber box with air filter combination
- 22% increase in air filter surface area
- AWE Tuning S-FLO Filters included
- Turbo spool sounds increase due to airbox design
- Perfect fit and integration with OEM inlet ducting
- Uses stock mount locations
- Treated resin and clear-coat prevent yellowing from heat
- No Check Engine Light – Guaranteed
The AWE Tuning Porsche 991 & 991.2 Turbo or Turbo S Carbon Intake is crafted from high grade 2×2 carbon fiber and boasts UV stabilized clear coat to prevent yellowing from heat under the hood. Fitment is guaranteed and connection to the factory air inlet pipes is perfect.
The tubes inside the enclosed air box are smooth and provide a less restrictive path to the factory inlet pipes. This translates to a 22 hp and 22 ft-lbs of torque gain in power at the crank.
AWE Tuning S-FLO Filter
The dual S-FLO Filters included were specifically designed to maximize airflow. S-FLO Filters increase surface area, resulting in increased air flow to deliver the coolest possible air to your engine and enhance the intake sounds under acceleration.
+ Performance Specifications
+ Our Opinion
High-quality carbon fiber intake that doesn’t go yellow. The additional power created may not be sticky as the engine adapts to increased airflow volume, but certainly a gain can be noticed and the sound is definitely sportier. No emission mods are necessary so it’s street legal and no annoying CEL.
Installation requires the removal of the rear bumper. Once you have that completed the actual install of the carbon intake is straight forward. A second pair of hands can really help especially for the bumper removal and re-installation.
If you’re not comfortable with installing yourself, we’d recommend you search our directory for a local repair shop who can install this for you – or contact us and we’ll recommend a friendly local specialist shop for you.