Price Range $2795 to $3047
- Maximum Gain of Up To 12 HP
- Refined Deep Tones & More Volume
- X-pipe for improved scavenging and more torque
- Tip Colors Choice
- Emission Compliant & Perfect Fit
+ Detailed Product Description
Awe Tuning Performance Exhaust Upgrade for V8 970 Porsche Panamera
- Max power gains of 12 hp
- Peak Power Gain of 6HP
- Better Flow Through Increased Exhaust Diameter
- X-Pipe for enhanced exhaust scavenging and improved tone
- Retains the existing push-button PSE function
- T304 Stainless Steel Tubing
- Direct bolt-on and perfect fit
- Choice of quad silver or black tips
- Exhaust design maximizes flow and performance
- No Check Engine Light Guarantee – fully emission compliant
The AWE performance exhaust system for the Porsche Panamera 970 V8 4.8L S and 4S models provides amazing sound coupled with modest power gains.
Key to the development of an exhaust upgrade for the Panamera was to not destroy the executive sedan appeal of the car with a raw exhaust tone. AWE invested significant time in developing an exhaust that delivers the promise of a sportier, deeper exhaust tones without disrupting the luxury feel of the Panamera interior. The result is a perfectly fitting exhaust that has deep tones, no highway drone and a modest power increase. In addition, this cat-back exhaust requires no modification to emissions equipment and therefore does not produce a CEL or cause subsequent emission test failures.
AWE offers two choices of tips for the 970 Panamera Exhaust:
- Quad outlet diamond black tips
- Quad outlet chrome silver tips
+ Performance Specifications
+ Our Opinion
Very high quality exhaust with easy fitment and really good sound. It’s not easy to make a good sounding exhaust for a luxury sedan like the Panamera without exhaust noise disrupting the interior feel. AWE has managed that – really good deep, sporty tones and more volume – but you can comfortably sit in the back and read the paper while your driver gets you to the office without being disturbed by exhaust drone! No emission mods so it’s street legal and no annoying CEL.
Installation is straight forward and AWE includes new hardware to make the job simple. Some of the sections are quite long given the size of the car, so second pair of hands really help especially for the fine tuning of the install and adjustment of the tips.
If you’re not comfortable with installing yourself, we’d recommend you search our directory for a local repair shop who can install this for you – or contact us and we’ll recommend a friendly local specialist shop for you.